Job Type: Full-time
Number of hires for this role :1
Full Job Description
Berkley Pet Hospital is seeking a registered veterinary technician/ veterinary technician assistance.
- Skills required: Small animal restraint and handling, basic and advanced nursing care, venipuncture and IV catheterization must be mastered, basic radiography, lab sample handling and running in-house lab equipment, anesthesia monitoring and troubleshooting, and general knowledge of veterinary medicine (including basic knowledge of emergency medicine and procedures).
- RVT certification (Preferred)
- US work authorization (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Vacation & sick time
- CE allotment
- Veterinary Discounts
- Paid RVT license
- 1 Year veterinary technician/ assistance experience (Required)
Please contact us at [email protected] or 818-763-6221.